Acem Meditation: An Introductory Companion
A comprehensive description of Acem Meditation, with practical, psychological and existential perspectives.
- Bok - ISBN 978-82-91405-13-1
by Are Holen and Halvor Eifring
This book helps established practitioners of Acem Meditation, but also TM and other non-directive mantra meditations to maximise their benefits from the practice. The book discusses psychological, philosophical and existential aspects of Acem Meditation. Readers wanting to explore the relevant issues in a broader context, or who simply are looking for advice for how to deal with aspects of their meditation practice may find this book to be a source of inspiration.
In English-speaking countries, the book is used as course material for the beginner's course and is included in the course fee.
- Getting started
- Notions and recommendations
- Practical advice
- Long meditations – a brief introduction
- Getting into process
- Personality development
- Acem Meditation and the unconscious
- Metathoughts – reflections of self-images
- Acem Meditation and other meditation practices
- “It takes two to see one” – Acem Meditation guidance
- Road map to growth